Sep 29th – Jan 27th – WebSphere BPM v8.5 Development
1. Understand the IBM Business Process Management products Version 7.5 and the life cycle of a business process application.
• IBM Process Center
• IBM Process Designer
• IBM Integration Designer
• IBM Process Server.
• BPM(Websphere Business Process Management).
• IBM Lombardi.
2. Use Process Designer to design and run a process application
• Creating a process application and designing the flow of a business process
• Create activities (human interaction, decisions, nested process, logic)
• Simulation and analysis of the business process
• Designing the data used by the process
• Create basic implementations of the activities and the data flow
• Implement human interaction user interfaces through coaches
• Test user interfaces and create snapsots
• Implement a decision service using a decision table
• Test the flow of the business process
• Implement a nested process with a Web service call
• Implement a Web service call to an existing Web service
• Implement exception handling
• Implement database update using SQL services
• Implement sending email through an SMPT server
• Implement a decision using the Business Action Language (BAL)
• Use exposed process variables in the decision and modify the values at runtime
• Implement security for human tasks using groups and users
• Expose the business process as a Web service for invocation from outside
• Use Integration Designer to interact with the business process
• Connect Integration Designer to the Process Center and Process Server
• Create a Web front-end application from a WSDL
• Invoke the business process as a Web service
• Define and implement Advanced Integration Services
Android Application Development
Hadoop - Bigdata Development
Ruby on rails online training
PYTHON online training
+1 234 200 0813
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
Avoid communicating via email; use the Locanto messaging centre.
Report ads and messages that you think are suspicious.
The more questions you ask, the more you know.
If an item must be mailed, insist the seller uses registered post.
The best way to pay is Cash on Delivery.
Arrange a safe place to meet up and complete a transaction.
Avoid carrying more cash on you than required.