Aug 14th – Dec 11th (Mon) – SAS Base & Advance Online Training In India
SAS Base & Advance Online Training In India
Course Duration: 60 Days
(Domain : Clinical & Financial )
IN CLINICAL REASEARCH
- What is Clinical Research?
- What is Clinical Trial?
- Phases of Clinical trial -
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
- Clinical Trail Design
- What are Standard Operating Procedures(SOP) ?
- Organization of Clinical Trials
- Pharmaceutical company as sponsor
- Investigator as Sponsor
- Working with Contract Research Organization
- Case Report Form (CRF)
- What is Clinical Data management?
- What is CIDISC Process?
- What is Statistical Analysis plan?
- Role of SAS in Clinical Research Study
- What is Financial Data Management?
- Credit Risk Management
- Credit Scoring
- Risk Management for Banking
- Capital Planning and Management
- Role of SAS in Banking Industry
WORKING IN SAS ENVIRONMENT
- Explorer Window
- Enhanced Editor Window
- Log Window
- Output Window
- Results Window
OVERVIEW OF LIBRARIES
- Creating SAS Libraries
- Data View
- Referencing SAS Files
- Components of SAS Programs
- Characteristics of SAS Programs
- Overview of SAS Datasets
EDITING AND DEBUGGING SAS PROGRAMS
- SAS Program Layout
- Interpreting Error Messages
- Correcting Errors
- Resolving Common problems
UNDERSTANDING DATA STEP PROCESSING
- Writing basic DATA Step
- How SAS Processes Programs
- Compilation Phase
- Execution Phase
- Debugging DATA Step
OUTPUT DELIVERY SYSTEM
- The Output Delivery System - OVERVIEW
- Opening and Closing ODS Destinations
TRANSFORMING DATA USING SAS FUNCTIONS
- Using SAS Functions
- Converting Data With Functions
- Manipulating SAS Date Values with Functions
- Modifying Character Values with Functions
- Modifying Numeric Values with Functions
GENERATING DATA WITH DO LOOPS
- Constructing Do Loops
- Conditionally Executing Do Loops
PROCESSING VARAIBLES WITH ARRAYS
- Creating One-Dimensional Arrays
- Expanding Use of Arrays
READING RAW DATA
- Reading Raw Data In Fixed fields
- Reading Free Format Data
- Reading Date & Time Values
- One to One Reading
- One to One Merging
- Match Merging
- Proc Contents, Proc Datasets, Proc Report
- Proc Compare, Proc Transpose, Proc Tabulate
- Proc Cport , Proc Sort , Proc Summary
- Proc Cimport, Proc Print, Proc Means
- Proc Contents, Proc Forms , Proc Frequency
- Proc Catalog, Proc Format , Proc Univariate
- Proc Copy, Proc Options, Proc Regression
- Proc Append , Proc Template, Proc Correlation
- Proc Import, Proc Access, Proc TTest
- Proc Export , Proc Annova
- Types of Graphs
- Proc Chart
- Proc Gchart
- Proc Plot
ADVANCE SAS SAS/SQL
- Overview Of SAS/SQL
- Pass Through Facility
- Concepts In Macro Language
- Macro Variable Creation
- Passing Arguments To Macros
- Macro Functions
- Automatic Macro Variables
- Nesting Macros.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
Avoid communicating via email; use the Locanto messaging centre.
Report ads and messages that you think are suspicious.
The more questions you ask, the more you know.
If an item must be mailed, insist the seller uses registered post.
The best way to pay is Cash on Delivery.
Arrange a safe place to meet up and complete a transaction.
Avoid carrying more cash on you than required.